Product Line #01
- Dual type HIFU device enables combination with Line & Pen type treatment.
Liftera-A has 2 different types (Line & Pen) of cartridges to proceed multi-function treatment.
Apply Line and or Pen type treatment depends on the patient’s skin condition
and face shape to enhance the result.
- Liftera Lifting is A non-invasive lifting and contouring treatment for the face, neck area.
It’s the first Liftera™ treatment, using the original theory of Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT ™) Technology.
The treatment theory is able to get various types of heat energy into the skin more effectively,
and it is effective for strengthening of the skin such as face lifting, skin tightening.
Unlike conventional lifting techniques,
Liftera Lifting is much lesser painful for the patient,
with intuitive design and immediate results, as well as better results in a month
- Main body Compact size, Portable & easy to store
- The applicator of Liftera provide minimal contact
- Specially designed powerful handpiece for…
- Simple & smart user-friendly interface.
- Feature Liftera
- Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT) Technology
- Wide Range of Cartridges
- 2-Way : Pen Applicator & Line Cartridge
- Pen Applicator : Special Handpiece specific to the treatment area
- Stable & Precise Peak Power by the integral applicator
and digital engine
- Applicator depth for Facial Lifting Treatment
|Pen||1.5 mm||3.0 mm||4.5 mm|
|Line||1.5 mm||3.0 mm||4.5 mm|
Optimized user friendly GUI
Quick procedure time by Repeat System Easily select proper treatment parameters
for a wide range of skin types and applications.
Line cartridge mounted
Pen applicator mounted
Liftera ADVANCE specification
|Product Type||High Intensity Focused Ultrasound|
|Electrical Safety||Class 1, Type BF applied part|
|Ultrasonic Output||0.1 ~ 1.5 J|
|User Interface||15”” Touch LCD|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||374 x 283 x 300 (mm)|
|Power input||AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|PEN Applicator||Applicator 4 MHz / 4.5 mm|
|Applicator 7 MHz / 1.5, 3.0 mm|
|Irradiation speed (per second) 1 ~ 10 Hz|
|LINE Cartridge||Cartridge 4 MHz / 4.5 mm|
|Cartridge 7 MHz / 1.5, 3.0 mm|
|Spacing 1.5 mm ~ 2.0 mm|
|Length 5.0 mm ~ 25 mm|