Product Line #02
- Specialized “Thermal Diffusion Treatment” (TDT) applied HIFU device with Pen Applicator
Liftera-V is a focused ultrasound instrument. The operating principle is to
transfer high frequency ultrasound pulse to concave ceramic and focus the created
ultrasound to generate thermal energy and create thermal coagulative zone.
Liftera-V’s pen applicator can lift the entire face effectively without pain.
- Liftera Lifting is A non-invasive lifting and contouring treatment for the face, neck area.
It’s the first Liftera™ treatment, using the original theory of Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT ™) Technology.
The treatment theory is able to get various types of heat energy into the skin more effectively,
and it is effective for strengthening of the skin such as face lifting, skin tightening.
Unlike conventional lifting techniques,
Liftera Lifting is much lesser painful for the patient,
with intuitive design and immediate results, as well as better results in a month
- Main body Compact size, Portable & easy to store
- The applicator of Liftera provide minimal contact
- Specially designed powerful handpiece for…
- Simple & smart user-friendly interface.
- Feature Liftera
- Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT) Technology
- 10Hz fast treatment (10 shots in a second)
- Pen Applicator: Special Handpiece specific to treatment area
- Stable & Precise Peak Power by integral applicator and digital engine
- Compact Size, Easy to Carry
- Applicator depth for Facial Lifting Treatment
|Pen||1.5 mm||3.0 mm||4.5 mm|
Optimized user friendly GUI
Quick procedure time by Repeat System Easily select proper treatment parameters
for a wide range of skin types and applications.
Liftera VISION specification
|Product Type||High Intensity Focused Ultrasound|
|Electrical Safety||Class 1, Type BF applied part|
|Ultrasonic Output||0.1 ~ 1.5 J|
|Irradiation speed||1 Hz ~ 10 Hz (per second)|
|Pen Applicator for Face||4Mhz / 4.5 mm, 7Mhz / 1.5, 3.0 mm|
|Use Interface||8″Touch LCD|
|Dimension(W x D x H)||300 x 330 x 200 (mm)|
|Power Input||AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz|